What causes Change?


These last couple of months, its become clear to me that while we might be comfortable with how things are going, we should always try to step it up a notch. It seems obvious, that others go through this daily but I seem to fall into old familiar habits.  It could be as simple as getting into a gym routine and sticking with it or following through with something that is out of your way-   I have this friend, well 2 friends actually- who are so motivated- its rare they break their habits or routines during the week.  The thing that intrigues me isn't the fact that hey are meticulous about their schedule, but the fact that they actually stick with it. When I watch the way they do things it brings to my attention that I am not doing everything I can to be my best-  I have never been a creature of routine- actually I'm not good with it at all- I like the possibility of change- the opportunity for change.  But now that I need a change in my everyday thinking and routine to better myself- why do I find it so hard to try?  Is it because I'm scared? Or is it because its not what what I want?
Life is full of questions...... Things that make you go hummmmm.......

0 Responses to "What causes Change?" (Leave A Comment)