Relax, Refocus, Regroup

This New Years Eve I spend in bed with an ugly cold.  It should of been proof that I wasn't going to ring in the New Year on top of my game.  2 weeks after, my dad went the hospital for a series of back related issues- so I flew home to help mom out.


Now to the problem- With a paper- trail of dead end job leads, I'm starting to loose confidence.  Not because I don't think I can do it, but because no one is looking "right now".  


My problem is not focusing on myself but on everyone and everything else.  I seem to have more setbacks that others, which leads me to believe it's me with the problem.  I have always had problems concentrating and its starting to rear its ugly head more than ever these days-


Over lunch the other day, my friend and old classmate told me that she thinks I "might be the unluckiest person she knows"  Which is why I am going to throw my shoulders back, take deep breaths and relax, refocus, and regroup.
 Wish me luck! (wink)

0 Responses to "Relax, Refocus, Regroup" (Leave A Comment)