love people with a brain.






We just finished reading a smart article from the Telegraph positioning everyone's fave pop star Lady Gaga as an intellectual, and thought we'd share this quote that we believe should be inspiring for anyone trying to break in the entertainment industry.
You are assuming, rightfully so, that I would care about the same freedoms that other people care about, but I don’t. I don’t care about going to the grocery store. And I don’t care about going to a nightclub and getting drunk and getting photographed, 'cause I don’t do that. I’m home working. I think people need to put things in perspective. I get to make art and fashion and music for a living. If I have to give up grocery shopping, poor me!
Oh, and here's a funky still from her new video for "Telephone," which we suspect once again won't disappoint. You go girl.

0 Responses to "love people with a brain." (Leave A Comment)